After the last brewday I discovered the sdcard in one of the raspberry pi's was corrupt with a fair number of I/O errors. This has triggered me to start cleaning up the code as I've had to reinstall. There is a fair amount of documentation required before it's likely to be usable but the code is now up on Git Hub https://github.com/allena29/brewerslab

Tomorrow will be the first brewday with the cleaner code- hopefully I haven't introduced any stupid mistakes - laptop at the ready for tomorrow.

The plan for tomorrow is to experiment with the Goose themed recipe, which usually uses ~150g hops (50g centennial, 50g willamette, 50g hallertau hersbrucker). This will use 100g centennial and 100g willamette - investing more in dry hopping.

A future project will be to build a hopback- camlocks on the way from China.

Comments

Popular Posts